jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

I am...


My Name is Natalia, I was born in Santiago on the Winter of 1990, but sometimes I feel like "the southest girl alive" because I love all my summers in Cobquecura, with my cousins and the lot of friends I have there; our fireplace, all the tea times with my Grandparents, the people who worked  in the house, the days at the beach (and nights too!).
Here, I studied in Greenland School from first to twelve grade, there I made some friends and participate in sports like running, cheerleading, Artistic gymnastics, etc.
I live with Mom & Dad, and with my lovely pets:



Gata, Noel (like Noel Gallagher), Emilia Black and Bruno.

They are all my family and I love them so much, they make me laugh and make my nights warmer. 
I Have a boyfriend, Santiago. I think we are like the Moldy Peaches's song: "Part time lover and full time friend" We have a lot of fun, have long conversations about life, go to the movies and get drunk (sometimes).
In my free time I like petting my cats and dogs, playing with them, watching my favorites TV shows like 'Friends','Weeds', 'Glee' and Movies. I love listening to music, I  think is the best thing ever, and I'm a little geek sometimes about music, because I like to discover new bands, records, EPs and any information about the bands I love.

I love cupcakes, tea, cats, polaroids, books, nuts and (of course) Dinosaurs! 

 (My little collection)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
 
Copyright © I ♥ Dinosaurs
Special Thanks to Bread Machine | Exercise Equipment | CTR Theme by Blogger Templates