martes, 26 de junio de 2012
Miyazaki
Hayao Miyazaki is a Japanese film director. He did my favorite animated movies: Totoro, Ponyo, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Kiki's delivery service and a lot of other beautiful movies.
I love animation films, I love Pixar, I love Disney, but I think Miyazaki's movies have a special kind of magic. The movies talk about the power of nature, the respect to the people, the forest, the spirit behind everything on earth, and how good intentions make a better world.
Other thing about Miyazaki's movies are the characters. They are all special creatures, in the picture you can see on the left the big Totoro, he is the lovely king of the forest, each creature on it, respect him, and love him, included his human friends: Mei and Satsuki. Princess Mononoke is a human who lives with wolves, she is determined to defend the forest from the other human who want to destroy it. I think James Cameron's Avatar was inspired by Princess Mononoke, is a very similar story and keep the sprit of knowing the importance of being conscious about our earth and the space of the others.
If you have not seen Miyazaki's Movies, I super recommend it.
They are beautiful in every possible way.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario