I really enjoy technology, but what I love the most is apple family, specially my favourite duet: Macbook + iPod.
My home is where the computer is,so now I don't have a home because my Macbook was stolen :(
I love this team because they are perfectly synchronized to work together. When you plug in the iPod to your macbook,it recognizes it, synchronizes the music with your iTunes, you can choose what albums you want in your iPod, then iPhoto recognize the pictures you have and put them in the computer, organize it by date or event, or any classification you want.
Macbook is a very lovely and power personal computer, it works fast and has a beautiful interface, it doesn't have any viruses or things that make it slower.It is simple to use, because most applications were created by apple, so they are compatible and you just drag things from an application to an other. Every work is easier with a Macbook.
And the iPod Touch is another little wonder, it allows me to carry all my music and photos with me, send e-mails, share anything on the internet, check my social networks, navigate, read with iBooks app and play a lot of games!
I think I like this team because it allows the organization of everything you have. I a very organized person, so I need gadgets like these, because I make my own schedules, post it notes (virtual ones), reminders, I can keep my music arranged by year, author, albums and see the album art in both gadgets. Here is my iPod coverflow:
I carry my iPod everywhere and I feel naked without it. And I miss my macbook a lot, but I am saving the money to buy a new one.Ok, just half of it, the difference will be Mom's gift.
lunes, 23 de abril de 2012
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario