miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

The Routine

I love Friends, it`s my favorite TV show ever!
I want to show you one of my favorite scenes when Monica and Ross dance in " Dick Clarck's New Years Rockin Eve". Monica and Ross love the show, so they decide to make "The Routine" to catch the attention of the cameras. They made the choreography when they was on middle school.
This episode is so funny and make me laugh like a crazy. I love the brotherhood between Ross and Monica, they are so geek and losers sometimes. The routine is PERFECT, I wanted to dance it from the first time I saw the episode. Probably I will dance it on my wedding day or someday boring with my boyfriend or my best friend.

Here is THE ROUTINE:


All embedding disabled :(

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
 
Copyright © I ♥ Dinosaurs
Special Thanks to Bread Machine | Exercise Equipment | CTR Theme by Blogger Templates