This picture was taken with the timer of my camera. I was studying Visual Arts in The University of Chile, the faculty is located in Juan Gómez Millas campus. I like this picture because it reflexes how happy we were being friends and classmates, going to buy cofee (I have one in my hand), laughing and drawing, painting, shooting the lovely areas in the campus. When I took the picture, we were walking back to our composition class, we saw the benches without people and we decided to take a picture of ourselves with the coffee and the cold day.
I have a lot of pictures of this year, but I prefer this because of the girls on it, the colors and because it was taken on autumn, my favorite season.
I love JGM, the university life you have there is unique, there are a lot of students sharing food and studying, dogs, books sellers, you can take a nap or have a lunch on the grass whenever you want.
lunes, 11 de junio de 2012
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario